More Value, More Features, Higher Reliability
The TTP-268M Series of 6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
The TTP-268M standard features include a large LCD display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, Parallel and Serial communications as well as a PS/2 keyboard interface and an SD FLASH memory card slot that allows users to inexpensively add up to 4 GB of additional storage memory.
Choose from either standard 203 dpi or higher resolution 300 dpi models. The TTP-268M features 203 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 8 inches per second. The 300 dpi TTP-366M is ideal for 2-D barcodes, fine text and graphics labeling.
The TTP-268M Series is ideal for applications including compliance labeling, brand marketing, warning signs, drum labeling and a host of signage and agricultural uses. The printer is perfect for printing wide lateral bar codes without having to rotate the image.
|Model||Printing Method||Resolution||Max. Print Width||Max. Print Length||Max. Print Speed|
|TTP-268M||Thermal Transfer||203 dpi||6.61"||580"||8 ips|
|TTP-366M||Thermal Transfer||300 dpi||6.61"||260"||6 ips|
- Key Features
- Thermal Transfer Print Technology
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi models
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB FLASH
- SD FLASH card memory expands storage to 4 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 200 MHz RISC processor
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone or data entry at print site
- Compliance labeling for shipping and receiving
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labeling
- Drum labeling
- Warning labels
- Custom signage
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)